How will Foreclosure FREEZE affect market short and long term?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Timmy

I just added more articles about the foreclosure freeze in THE DEPOT

I think it will have a LONG term affect. Title companies are refusing to close ANY transaction that has an institutional loan for fear that is it not a valid title.

Sellers will have a much harder time selling so it create opportunities to do a master lease or buy with a lease option. Be careful about buying with subject to the mortgage unless you are willing to keep the house for a LONG TIME.

For buyers, it will make it even harder to get financing. Until the government figures out how to correct the problem, there won’t be many (if any) loans written. When they do come up with a solution, my guess is they will OVER correct and make it very difficult to get financing.

Lots of problems… but lots of opportunities to solve problems.

Personally, I will avoid any property that has an institutional loan on it and only focus on buying homes that are free and clear.

What does everyone else think?

I listened to the audio jackie posted about the foreclosure freeze. How will this affect the market short and long term? I believe this is a government ploy to buy more time because they know the mess that we are in. Will this just prolong the problem?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.