Hundreds of free leads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Instead of spending a fortune on marketing — this is what I’m doing to generate a LOT of free leads quickly!

If you want to get a lot of FREE leads really really fast – just go to craigslist.com or fsbo.com or forsalebyowner.com or yahoo real estate etc etc — or ALL THE ABOVE

Hey – don’t forget to also check out rentals.com and craigslist.com for all the rental properties too

Send an email to everyone telling them that you are interested in buying their house for cash this week. Then you could send could them to the web site to capture their info. or just have them call you directly.

You can also check the newspaper – and capture phone numbers on all the above then do a phone blast to get to hundreds and hundreds of sellers quickly.

You don’t have to spend a fortune to make one.

Anonymous

This would also be something that you could get a virtual assistant to handle for you — and you may need one to handle the VOLUME of calls and emails you’ll get from motivated sellers.

Jackie

Anonymous

I’ll be going in to a lot more detail about this system on the cruise. It is super simple and will help you generate a lot of leads for FREE.

Now — most of the leads are worthless. That’s why it is important to create AUTO PILOT systems to handle the leads. At least you’re not spending a fortune on marketing to generate them.

This would work great for master leasing prospects.

You WILL get DEALS if you put this system in place.

Let me know if you’d like to have a conference call about it this year.

Jackie

Jackie,

Do you mind sharing the questionnaire your answering service uses so you can weed out the tire kickers.

I’d like a conference call about it.

Jackie,

Add me as supporting a CC sometime soon. Always looking for very low cost ways to get quality leads to sort thru.

Hank

:)

Anonymous

Hank — this is better than low cost — it is free

I’d definitely like to hear more about this in a conference call Jackie.
    – dan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.