I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thank you Jackie! I can’t believe there are so many people on cashflowdepot that can’t push *6. As our friend Jack used to say, “Why don’t you just kick them off?”

It should be noted that everyone’s cell phone has a “mute” feature in addition to the *6. If you take 5 minutes to find it, you will.

Anonymous

I cannot continue to try to do conference calls when there are so many people who refuse to mute their line. It causes so much background noise that I cannot hear and neither can the attendes.

So, I’m switching to a new conference call service which will allow me to mute everyone on the line and you have to RAISE YOUR HAND if you have a question. When you press 5* to raise your hand, I can unmute your line only

The new conference call number is

# 1-218-862-7200
    # Conference Code: 890338

Conference calls will be at the same time.

I agree. I hung up because I could not hear anything last week and did not even listen to the replay. It is not hard people to hit *6 when you are on the call people.

Good job Jackie!

Thanks Jackie….as Jack said a few months ago “if these people can’t figure out how to push *6 they’ll never make it in the real estate biz”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.