If You Could Do Anything…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • If you had $10,000 a month coming in every month for the rest of your life and you could live anywhere and do anything you wanted to do…

what would you love to do? Where would you love to live?

Let’s dream a little…. then let’s put a plan together to make it happen!

Sounds good. Where do I start?

where would you want to live?

what would you like to do?

I live in western North Carolina, and I can’t think of anywhere I would rather live. Maybe I haven’t been exposed to enough places to see if there is someplace better, but I do like it here.

As for what I would do if I already had my living made, I’m not sure. I have never really thought about that much. I’ve always been occupied with having to try to scratch out a living and have never really settled on a “dream life”.

Gary

mapping out that dream life, defining it in great detail, putting pictures on a board,… doing all those things will help you achieve your goals.

If you don’t know where you want to go, you won’t ever get there.

If you didn’t have to work for a living, what would you do?

Sometimes we get so caught up in working and working… just being busy, that we forget to know what we’re working for beyond paying the bills this month

Just off the cuff…

I’d stay home with my wife and kids and invest in their lives all day long. Teach them to read (we have three under 5 years old) and write and go on little day trips to the zoo, aquarium, camping, hiking, road trips to see family.

I’d also love to live for 6 months to a year in various locations around the country and around the world and take cooking and language classes.

I think i would enjoy teaching my kids about all the subjects they have in school and working with them on their homework etc.

Also just spending time with them being daddy and daddy’s little girl, daddy’s son, daddy’s other son etc…

In short I’d just spend time enriching our lives together…

one of the greatest joys I have discovered in Panama is being in and with nature. It was so darn hot in texas you just wanted to stay inside most of the time. I’s a joy to live in a place with perfect weather so you WANT to spend more time outside to witness the extreme beauty of this country. the sights, sounds, and smells just fill my senses and make you feel more alive.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.