I’m so Sorry!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I had company from out of town and just completely forgot about the conference call with Peter Fortunato tonight.

I hear that Bobby Redwine did a good job of keeping the ball rolling.

Unfortunately, the call did not get recorded because I was not there to push the buttons to make it happen.

There was a full house for the phone call – I know that everyone on the call got some great information.

I consider Peter one of the top 3 real estate investors in the whole world.

to learn more, go to http://www.PeterFortunato.com

He only teaches 2 – 3 seminars a year. The next one is December 6th & 7th in Tampa see his web site for more details.

The Paper Course is all about buying and selling with seller financing and the terms you should use to make the deal better.

This is a ‘must attend’ class for anyone buying or selling with seller financing or subject to, or serious about making money with real estate.

Jackie, it was okay for the most part. Unfortunately for Pete, he had to hear a bunch of rude people that refused to mute their line. As always, he shared a ton of useful information and it was very practical and clear–his hallmarks. I can’t wait to hear him again. Just make sure he knows that most of the folks from crewealth aren’t self-centered, unaware morons. :)

Anonymous

Like Jack Miller says — If people can’t figure out how to press #6 – then there is absolutely NO HOPE for them to every make any money as a real estate entrepreneur.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.