Introduction – 27 Year Old Investor in Washington D.C. Area

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Very excited to be making my first post! It is nice to e-meet you, I am a real estate agent and investor in Arlington Virginia. My current business is master leasing and property management and I am looking to grow and acquire some properties in the area! I currently have nine master leases and four properties of my own and I am always looking for new opportunities! I work a 9-5 at a law firm doing intellectual property work (patents, copyrights, and trademarks) as well as doing real estate stuff. I very much prefer the day-to-day management and development of real estate, but the banks love my stable W-2 income. I am hoping to expand my toolbox and learn as much as possible. I love to read, meet new people, and learn new things, so please do not hesitate to introduce yourself. If you would like to mentor someone who is eager to learn, I would be happy to meet you!

A bit of non-real estate or work stuff about me: I like to run, travel, love cooking and trying new foods, am a big animals person (love Labradors, cannot wait to have a pup of my own someday), and am a big music fan (almost anything goes). I’ve medaled in the local pie eating contest three years in a row, I can throw a frisbee ~200 feet, I enjoy trying to fix things around the house, I think learning about nutrition is cool, herringbone patterns need to make a comeback, and I consider myself pretty open minded!

Thanks again for taking time to get to know me, hope to get to know you soon too!

– Geoffrey Israel

Geoffrey,

Good to have you on board.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.