Introduction- A 34 yr old Mortgage Professional from Southeast FL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

My name is Conor Hanlon and I am an aspiring real estate professional using creative financing techniques. In my day job, I am your traditional mortgage lender. I came across some unique deal structures lately and I became very interested to learn more. I often see deals that fall apart due to traditional financing guidelines, and believe some of the resources in this community would be very valuable. Ultimately, I love the idea of seller financing and these “outside the box” strategies to build wealth and create win- win relationships.

In my free time, I enjoy playing sports, living an active lifestyle, and making the most out of each day. I originally grew up in CT, but have lived in Delray Beach, FL (Palm Beach county) for the last 8.5 years. My goal for 2024 is to close one real estate transaction with a creative financing strategy. I look forward to learning and participating with you all.

It’s not “outside the box.” It’s What Box????

Good to have you on the board. My mom lives in West Palm Beach.

I used to live in Connecticut. Went to UCONN. Put myself through college selling Electrolux vacuums in Norwalk, Connecticut.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.