Introduction – New Member to Cash Flow Depot

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

My name is Jarad Porth and I’m new to Real Estate Investing. I’m from Central Illinois and have been wanting to get into the Investing game for awhile. I started investing in stocks when I was in high school and I had some small successes in it but I realized in the stock market I don’t have much “control” in situations over it as I do if I were in real estate. I’ve always thought different than everybody I was around and wanted to be responsible for my own income and not rely on somebody else. Being from a small town I feel that I don’t have other like minded people like me. I don’t have any mentors in the real estate game. I have to give credit to Don Wede. I’ve been wanting to get into real estate investing for a good 2 years and I found him online through my research. I sent Don a message and he honestly called me within 10 minutes and spoke to me about valuable information when he didn’t have to. He introduced me to this group and I’ve been absorbing all of the threads and comments. As I personally believe that Wholesaling is the start to investing in real estate and learning everything from the ground up. That is what i’m beginning with and then down the road plan to hold long term. I just want to thank everybody for commenting and posting on other threads because it gives a beginner like me a lot of information and excitement even though you may not know that you are impacting someone else. I’m excited for the future and just want to say thanks to everybody thats contributed to this group as it has already had a great affect on me.

Please let me know if I can help anybody in any way, shape or form as I would be glad to!

Thanks,

Jarad

HI Jarad

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot family! You found a great mentor in Don Wede.

I often get emails from members asking real estate questions. I always encourage them to post the question here on the Community Forum so everyone can learn from the information and advice. And so others can add their advice too. The more we share, the more it helps everyone learn.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help with a deal. We’re here to help you succeed!

Jackie Lange

Jared
    Welcome aboard. Let me know if I can help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.