Investor Carrot Web Sites to Find Sellers

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Wanted to take a quick minute to mention my recent “lessons learned” prompted by listening to the recording of a recent coaching call with Don Wede.

My web sites have not been working well for years, so I decided a few months ago with Jackie’s feedback and seeing it on the Cash Flow Depot site, that I would try out Investor Carrot.

For years I have “written off” my “home” market because I thought it was too hot of a market to do any business in. But, after getting a URL and individual Carrot site, I have bought 3 houses here in the last 2 months.

Additionally, 5 out of the last 7 houses purchased in my markets were through the Investor Carrot Sites.

I am doing Google Adword PPC campaigns for most of that, primarily because I’m not doing what Carrot says to do for SEO, but am going to work on that, especially after hearing Don’s success.

Although I would always strongly warn anyone to be careful of the “chasing shiny object” syndrome, always be watching for things that work, like Investor Carrot.

Best of all, with my other systems in place, I have others that talk to the sellers, process the leads, inspect the houses, create the initial offers which I then check and correct if necessary, and have my VA mail them out.

I would highly recommend working with Investor Carrot if you’re not already.

Best Wishes,
    Ben

Hi Ben

It’s great news that your investorcarrot site is working so well. With just a little effort (likePPC ads) you can start getting leads within 24 hours. Once you get all the SEO stuff going through, the leads just keep coming in with little effort.!

Tell us about the deals you got recently

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.