It’s NOT Cancer – who says exercise is good for you?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A toast to Jackie, better than ever and on to Vegas.

Anonymous

Just wanted to let you know that my medical emergency is not cancer or anything life threatening.

I went to a kick boxing class then it was such a beautiful day I took a 2 mile hike in the woods after that. When I got home THE BOTTOM FELL OUT – literally.

I didn’t know what in the world it was and was thinking the worst too. So I went in to see my dr. in dallas.

I found out my uterus and bladder fell out. The doctor said that it is common is us “old ladies” and because I recently lost a lot of weight that may have contributed to it since there was no blubber to hold them up any more.

Anyway… the surgery was to put my bladder back where it goes and they removed my uterus.

It’s a slow recovery but I’m getting there. I’ll be good as new just in time for the CashFlowDepot Convention in Vegas in May

Thanks for all your well wishes, emails, cards and prayers.

Jackie

Ouch!!
    Here’s to a speedy recovery!

:):):)Dear Jackie,,,,

This ol Boy has been busy with his Plumbing Business and Prep to take my California RE Agent License so I havent been on the Forum for “Many Moons” as the Lone Ranger would say,,,,

In a word Jackie,,,I’m sure glad you’re OK,,,

Sorry its taken this long to hear about your trouble,,,

Will try and make the Vegas Event to see you and Chris

Been Attending Steve Love and Aaron Mazzarillos Clubs Meetings Also Coach Jack Fullertons,,,,

Keep on truckin’ keep your always winning attitude ,you will be make it,,,YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES WANT YOU TO jACKIE,,,,
    I AM ONE OF THEM,,,,

BIG HUG AND A HI FROM CALIFORNIA,,,

Dave Doyle
    Monrovia,Ca

Good to hear you are ok Jackie. Take your time on the recovery and we will see you in Vegas.

Glad to know you are recovering well. I hope you dont give up walking. It is good for all of us. Asad.

oh, my gosh Jackie, wishing you a smooth recovery.

Anonymous

Thanks for your well wishes everyone

I’m feeling good enough to go dancing this weekend!

You can’t hold me down for long!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.