Jack Miller Options Course

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    does the audios come with the workbook in the mail or can you download them off the cashflowdepot website. thanks
    i already purchased the course!

Is this the one that they were selling at the Vegas Conference?

Anonymous

HI Melissa

Yes it is the same course.

Anonymous

Before I tell everyone about it, I wanted to let the CashFlowDepot members know that Jack Miller’s Legendary OPTIONS Home Study course is now available.

see details at
    https://www.cashflowdepot.com/store/jack-miller-options.aspx

Includes a 180 page workbook and 14 hours of audio

We have a limited supply now and I wanted to make sure Members get FIRST DIBS.

Will ship within 24 hours

Howdy Jackie
    Im just getting started in the option, lease option, owner finance area and currious would your real estate secrets or Jacks option course be better. need to know what contracts to use and how to fill them out, etc

Thanks
    Dee

Anonymous

HI Dee

The Real Estate Profit Secrets couirse is more step-by-step and a beginner/intermediate level. But Jack’s option course is excellent and very thorough. They are both good. And you would learn a lot from them both. No matter which one you purchase, we’ll be right here to answer your questions and help with deal structuring

Thanks Jackie. I’ll get them both. Ill be around a lot with questions. Im in So Cal and theres also a few great people out here that I plan on looking up again.

Dee

Anonymous

Dee

I’ll be right here to help with any questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.