Jack Miller’s Cash Flow Concepts – Ed had a problem Email Blast

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • It seems Jack created 2 $90,000 notes. One for the seller with the Houston house and one for Ed. I understand a zero interest, zero payment note secured by a first mortgage Deed of Trust on Ed’s house. But I am confused how 2 notes can be created and both be secured in first lien position. Brilliant strategy but that one detail has me confused. :confused:

Benita,

Just one 90K note was created secured by Ed’s house. He then traded that note for the new house Ed bought. Read it again it will make sense.

Don Wede

So, Ed got the Houston house? That would make sense. :-)

If Ed sold his house and got $90,000 in cash, he would be able to go shopping for a house to buy. but he could not sell his house for cash. Instead, he sold his house to Jack for $90,000 in the form of a note with 0% and 0 payments until the house is sold. ( not sure if there was a time limit on it or not)

Then Jack helped Ed find someone else who had $90,000 in equity who would take a note for their equity. The houston sellers took the note for their equity. And ed bought their house subject to the mortgage which has a $365 a month payment.

What’s in it for houston sellers? They don’t have to make $365 a month payment anymore and they got their equity in the form of a note – better than not at all and continuing to pay the $365 a month on a vacant house.

What’s in it for Ed? he was able to use the $90,000 in equity in his house to acquire another house closer to work… the note was faster than waiting for a cash buyer.

What’s in it for Jack? He gets to collect 100% of the cash flow on a $90,000 house until it sells plus he will be able to possibly sell for a profit. If he gets $600 a month in cash flow, that’s $7200 a year!

Thanks for clearing that up!! I’m slow sometimes but I got it now. :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.