Jack Shea call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hello Jackie. I’ve been trying to find a Jack Shea call from 12-24 months ago. He spoke about how Dodd/Frank wasn’t something he worried about among other things. Do you have an idea of where that might be found, and can the audios be downloaded for future listening as they used to be. Thanks.

Paul, on a hunch I did some wading through the Asset Protection Module, and found a lot of Jack Shea audios there, on a variety of subjects. It’s not exactly clear what the date was on each of them, nor what Jack’s primary topic was when he mentioned the Dodd-Frank issue you referenced.

So it might take you some digging. At least that’s where it looks like most of the Jack Shea calls are, and they go back several years. You should be able to choose between streaming those recordings online or downloading them, or both.

Hope this helps, a little anyway.

–Dee

Paul, I did some more digging. My notes show that Jack Shea did a call with Jackie on using trusts back on April 8, 2014, and there was considerable discussion about Dodd-Frank during that call. I can’t be sure, but it looks as though audio #6 in the Asset Protection module “might” be that call. #4 and #5 with Jack Shea came from a Jack Miller conference, but Jackie’s voice is very obvious on #6. Here’s my puzzle. My old notes indicate that call lasted about 61 minutes, and yet the audio #6 in the Asset Protection module is shown as lasting 90:52 (90 minutes and 52 seconds). I can’t account for that difference. So without listening all the way through, I can’t be sure if that’s the call with the Dodd-Frank discussion you want. It’s probably a good bet though.

Oh, Jack’s website was disclosed on that call, so it’s probably OK to mention that here:

http://jackshearealestate.com

–Dee

Thank you Dee. I will check out that audio. I think I remember there was a lot of dead air at the end of the call, so that’s probably it.

Paul, let us know if that turns out to be, in fact, the call with the Dodd-Frank discussion you want. Because those calls are not dated on this platform, I can’t be certain it’s the exact one, but the rough indications for it are positive. I checked my notes on all Tuesday evening conference calls with Jack Shea going back several years, and the date I found was the only one labeled about using trusts in general, and that had some Dodd-Frank discussion, and that’s in the right time era.

When Jackie asked for suggestions for when this website is revised, I made a pest out of myself in requesting, if possible, that such conference calls be tagged with the original broadcast date — to make retrieval challenges like this easy and quick for any member.

–Dee

Dee, you were correct. The asset protection module, audio number 6 at the 22:40 mark, Jack talks for a couple of minutes about how he deals with Dodd-Frank and that it is not much of a concern for him.

Paul

did you see the gladewater lead?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.