Jackie is Back – Here’s the latest

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

I’m back in Texas. I slept until 10 am this morning and it felt GREAT!

Last week I was in Colorado to work in a high tech internet project.

The project teaches people how to do do wholesale deals.

The team I’m working with is so excited about the training materials that they have decided to open a real estate office in Colorado. So I was also up there to help them get up and running as fast as possible.

they brought in two total newbies and I spent an hour telling them what to look for and where. In two hours, they came back with 10 addresses. We started looking up owners on the tax records then using the online white pages to find their phone number.

( You can do this too)

Out of the ten addresses, they got one signed contract — so far. There’s a $30k +profit in the deal.

On Friday and Saturday, I did a highest bidder sale to teach the team how they work.

There’s big opportunity to just get options then do highest bidder sales to make a quick $20k on a house you don’t even own.

We had at least 500 people come through the house in 2 days, we got 25 bids and sold the house for $780,000. I had already negotiated a short sale with the bank so there’s a nice six figure profit in this one.

I ran ads all over the US so i had some bidders calling in bids without even seeing the house.

In mid September I’m going back to Colorado to do one more highest bidder sale up there. It’s in the Rocky Mountains on Lake Dillon — you can see the house at http://www.HighestBidderSale.com at 311 Eastridge.

I’m already getting a lot of interest and offers to buy it for cash so it will be an exciting Highest Bidder Sale I’m sure.

This week, I’m getting everything ready for the Ultimate Mobile Home Bootcamp and I’m working on a complete redesign for CashFlowDepot and rebuilding http://www.SuperCheapHouses.com which should be back open by the end of the week PLUS getting lots of marketing done for the HBS sale next month to build excitement.

Never a dull moment ….

Oh yea, for the first time at this HBS, I had bidders sending text message to increase their bids. Pretty cool stuff.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.