Jackie’s Back & conference Call update

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know I’m back from the annual December cruise. It was great to see many of you during our 7 day trip and seminar at sea.

I need to remind Chris to not book a cruise that close to Christmas again. The airport was a ZOO. My plane was delayed 7 1/2 hours. There was no place to sit except the floor most of the time. Many people were missing the connecting flights and tempers were at a breaking point.

Just a reminder that there will NOT be a conference call on Tuesday, December 23rd because I’ll have company for Christmas and I know many of you will be out of town too.

The next conference call is December 30th. Michael YOung will be our guest speaker. He will talk about new requirements for web sites and emailing.

The call in number is 1-218-936-7999
    access code 770292

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE press *6 (STAR SIX) when you get on the line to minimize background noise.

If you don’t press *6, I will have to manually mute you and that means that you will not be able to ask questions.

You can also email your questions to [email protected]

Merry Christmas!!

Jackie Lange

Jackie,

Can you boot the people that don’t *6 instead? I like Jack’s way of thinking. :)

Looking forward to the call and have a merry Christmas yourself.

Anonymous

Greg,

Actually I can boot the people who don’t press *6! And…..I can even ban them from getting back on!

For Jack’s TWO HOUR Special State of the Economy Conference Call on January 6th that’s exactly what I will do.

Jack gets really frustrated with people who can’t press *6.

I have a feeling that most of those people who won’t press *6 are using a speaker phone and that’s why we pick up so much other noise. I suggest that they just listen to the conference call the next day so it does not disrupt the call so much.

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.