Just had an idea!

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Like I have said previously I have never done a wholesale deal, ever. I just had an idea. Why not offer in the presentation to the wholesale buyer that you would offer to take care of the property for them, if they so desired. I think this leads into a built in master lease. Some people reach out of their comfort to just zone to just get a deal and think that they can manage a property long distance.
    Don

Don

This would work great for out of town buyers. But most local buyers are rehabbers who plan to get the property fixed up then sold. Unless it is a newbie, they have their crews in place to get the property taken care of so they really don’t need you.

For out of town buyers or newbies, they don’t usually have a clue who to hire to get the house fixed up. They may want to keep it as a rental. So there is certainly an opportunity to stay in the middle of the deal.

You could sell the house “as is” – then be out of the picture
    or
    You could take in one step further by offering to sell the house for a small profit up front, then an option for a percentage of the upside when the house is sold.

If you can negotiate to buy the wholesale property with seller financing, then you can offer to sell with seller financing. If you can sell with seller financing, you’ll get a down payment, monthly payments plus a big payday later. Here’s a great example of how that can work:

27 Year Old Makes $16,833 With No Money Invested

With wholesale deals, you should always make multiple offers. One all cash, one with seller financing and one may be that you split profits with the seller after YOU get the house fixed up (if you are in to doing rehabs). What other offers could you make?

Monthly payments or no monthly payments and a lump some somewhere in the future.

Don,

I would make both types of offers. Monthly payments as well as just a lump some sometime in the future. Just make sure you like all of the offers you make. You never know what will work for the seller.

Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.