Lease Option documents

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • When submitting an offer to purchase using a Lease Option, is it best to include a purchase contract in addition to the Lease and Option contracts?

Are sample documents for this purpose available to subscribers of this site?

Thanks,

Brad

Anonymous

HI Brad,

You would usually include the purchase conract with the option.. the lease part would normally be a separate document. Althought there are times when you would make it all-in-one… the answer is it DEPENDS.

That’s exactly what Jack talked about at the option seminar in Tampa today. The documents in his course are excellent.

We don’t have any documents on the site yet. It is on the list for “one of these days”

Jackie

Brad:

If you want to give me your e-mail address I can send you the documents that I use.

Don Wede

[email protected]

800-255-8250

I’m also interested in finding out what are the best documents to use for a lease/option. I’ve done one lease/option before, and I used a separate lease document and an option contract — is that the preferred way to go? I’m in California, so I want to make sure I’m protected against any problems, particularly if I need to do an eviction. My last lease/option ended with an eviction.
    – dan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.