Listed Properties

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Tim

this does not sounds like a good idea. You’ll get the whole realtor community made at you if you send direct mail to owners then ask them to cancel their listing. If you bring the buyer to the table while they still have an active listing then they still owe the realtor a commission ( even if you find the buyer)

You could be sued by the agents for tourteous inteferrence of a contract.

It’s better to get to these houses before they are ever listed or after the listing expires.

Plan B is to work with the agents. Most will not be receptive but a few will.

Hey everyone, I thought about marketing to listed properties with direct mail. I can target the homes that will sell quickly with seller financing. Is it possible to tell the owner that you will sign a non exclusive option with owner financing terms. Then perform a highest bidder sale for the highest down payment while the home is listed. Then have the owner cancel his listing agreement with the listing agent. It leaves the sellers options open, also, I like my chances to sell with owner financing before a realtor brings a qualified buyer. To me, a lot of the motivated sellers list their homes because they don’t know what else to do. I am constantly running into non motivated sellers on craiglist and fsbo websites. Just an idea. Can the seller cancel his listing with the realtor for nothing? or for a small fee? Also, he wouldnt cancel until I brought a buyer with seller financing. Obviously the seller will have to be somewhat motivated in order to sell with owner financing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.