Live from ULtimate Mobile Home Bootcamp

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I’m in Arlington Texas at the Ultimate Mobile HOme Bootcamp.

Today, I shared ways to find mobile homes, mobile home parks and mobile home buyers using the internet.

Lonnie Scruggs made a great presentation about why it’s so important to get your money working for you instead of you working for your money — san dhow Lonnie Deals are a cheap and easy way to get started down that path

Doug Ottersberg helped everyone design a plan for what they need financially and how to get it. He also demonstrated how to determine that ideal price to sell your mobile homes for and what the monthly payment needs to be. I heard many people say they have been selling their homes for WAY TOO CHEAP after they learned what Doug taight.

Steve Flores shared all the mistakes he made when he first got started but STILL make huge profits and yields.

Bobby REdwine explained how just 6 mobile home deals could completely replace any pension plan & health care coverage offered by an employer or the government. Just six total!

We have a great group here.

Looking forward to tomorrow

Jackie

Jackie,

Thanks for putting together this SUPER event. I enjoyed learning directly from Lonnie and the other Masters of MHs and several experienced MH investors attending too.

Hank

Anonymous

It was an eye opening seminar for sure! It even got me thinking about buying a mobile home park again.

Jackie

Agreed–this one was phenomenal. Can’t wait to do some Lonnie Deals! Now to get rid of this stupid job

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.