Maralogix for Skip Tracing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I just got an email that Maralogix, the skip trace firm up in Minnesota has just been disolved as a corporation and is out of business.

Anyone know any details. Their skip trace engine has been failing since Friday Jan 18, and they haven’t been responding to emails since then either.

Can anyone recommend other skip trace firms?

I’m familiar with http://www.FindTheSeller.com.

Are there others?

Anonymous

George,

I use Merlindata.com for skip tracing – works great!

Jackie

Don,
    I thought Accurint wasn’t for public use. I heard this several years ago so either they changed their requirements or I was wrong!

George, is that the firm that also provided lists of people who are 30,60, & 90 days away from preclosure?

Jean

George:

“Knock on Wood” I have not had to use a skip trace for several years now. However in the past I have use Accurint. I have nothing but praise for this company when I used them. Their web-site is accurint.com. The contact person that I use to use was Emily Coulter. Their phone number is 877-863-3282.

I have never used it but it is offered through my credit bureau with Equifax.

Don Wede

I used Maralogix for locating owners of vacant properties. They provided new addresses and sometimes phone numbers, and most of the reports had 1st and 2nd degree relatives and associates.

I never used them for 30-60-90 day lates, so I don’t know if they did that or not.

They used to be known Metro Globe and then in 2004 were known as ActionQuest. Now they are known as “Out of Business”

Jean:

This may be the case with Accurint. I was refered to them by the people at my credit bureau. This was probley 3-4 years ago.

Don Wede

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.