Master Lease While Out of Town

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • I’m back in Texas while my husband was in the hospital. Two days ago i got this email:

Richard is quite ill. We’re leaning toward a medical evacuation.
    I’ll want to rent out this house, ASAP, and if this goes worse, sell out ASAP, too. Priorities. I hate to leave…..

I contacted her by email and said I will rent your house – what rent do you want. She said $1000 a month.

This is a full furnished 3000sf house on 11 tropical acres in Panama with a small river on the property. It also has a 1000sf guest cottage, an organic greenhouse, and a garage.

I have seen photos and a video of the house but I’ve never been there. (I’ll try to find the video)

I’m tempted to move in! (yes, you can move in to a master lease)

But I may just sublease it. Cash flow will be about $1000 a month, maybe more. I won’t know until I see the house.

This is another property I can possibly buy with seller financing later. Master leasing is a great way to get your foot in the door.

Are you doing master leases? You should be ! It does not take long to get to $10,000 or $20,000 a month in cash flow with houses you do not have to buy or be responsible for repair costs. Even in Panama, I’m doing 1-2 master leases per month.

We have a ton of training about finding and doing Master Lease opportunities in the Premium member training — which is on sale for only $197 for a full year of access. The sale ends July 5th.

Would you rent a property like this without even seeing it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.