Miller Time Tonight!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Just a quick reminder that tonight is Miller Time!

Jack Miller will be our featured speaker on the conference call to answer your questions and share ideas.

The call starts at:

8 pm Eastern
    7 pm central
    5 pm pacific

Call 1-218-936-7999
    Access code 770292

we will open the lines up for questions or you may email your questions to [email protected] and I’ll be glad to ask them for you.

Hope you can join us!

Jackie

Should be great. I encourage the folks just starting out like myself to ask questions. You will most likely never find another “Jack Miller” in your lifetime, so make the most of it!

Anonymous

That’s great advice Greg — but we still have few live questions on the call.

I think I’m going to have to do something to light a fire under the crewealth members.

I wish we could weed out all of the background noise. Quite a few folks refuse to *6 themselves out of the call so we are forced to listen to them talking, doing the dishes and other assorted sounds. Other than that, great call.

Unfortunately I was unable to join in the call.So I will have to wait till tomorrow to listen to it.I attended Jack’s Reno seminar and it was great.I would like some feedback from members about submitting seller finance offers thru the listingagents.I am not worried about my agent,I locate the targeted f/c , estate, vacant,low mortgage balance properties and write up the offers.I have submitted 80 in the last week. I put a simple 2 line clause “Buyer offers to pay seller the balance of the purchase price in Installments.Terms to be agreed upon”
    Would you believe that the vast majority of agents are totally clueless.What does that mean? Where is your pre-approval? My client won’t go for that,but the house is also for rent. The house is free and clear and I am sure they want all cash. Seller financing is illegal,where is your proof of funds?
    Now I know in my market,Central NJ the agents and the vast majority of homeowners are in denial about the declining market.
    Are there any CREW members that could give me feedback on how to phrase my offer and help me wih advice on how to get thru the wall of ignorance?

Thanks,
    Winston

Winston, steer clear of agents. They don’t have a clue (typically) about how to close with anything other than a VA or conventional loan. You have to get belly to belly with the owners. That way, you will know what they need and you can structure your offer accordingly. I don’t even use agents (other than a friend of mine who pulls comps for me). They will tell you “You can’t do that!” anytime they have no idea what you are talking about. No one says “I’m too dumb to understand”, they just say No instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.