Mobile Home Investing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hello my name is David, and I’m from atlanta, ga. I’m a truck driver and I’m tired of swapping hours for dollars, so I’m looking into becoming a mobile home investor. I’ve already purchased Lonnie Scruggs Deals On Wheels Home Study Course, and I’m ready to get started. If anyone has any helpful tips, can u please share them with me.

Hi David

To get started with mobile home investing, you need to visit mobile home parks in your area. Drive through the park to look for FOR SALE signs on homes – the more faded the sign is, the better. You should also stop by the Park Managers office to ask if they know anyone who needs to sell their mobile home.

To find all the mobile home parks in your area, go to Google Maps ( http://www.maps.google.com) then enter a search criteria like Colorado Springs Colorado Mobile Home Parks. You’ll see a large map of that pinpoints where the parks are located but there is also a link to each mobile home park. You can even do a streetview to see what the park and area looks like before you drive to the park.

You’ll usually have better luck in parks with under 150 spaces. But don’t rule out larger parks either.

While it’s good to focus on mobile home investing, don’t be blind to other opportunities you may drive by onethe way to mobile home parks. When you see an old run down house, jot down the address or stop to talk to the seller. This could be a wholesale flip opportunity. It is a fast way to make a lot of cash fast.

Ask everyone you run in to if they know anyone who needs to sell their house fast. Offer to pay a $500 referral fee if you buy the house. These could be wholesale flip opportunities, a highest bidder sale, or just a way to buy a house subject to the mortgage or with seller financing.

Don’t worry.. if you don’t know how to do any of those techniques, jump back on the forum with details about the deal (no address) and we’ll help you put it together.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.