Multiple phones

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I can’t be the only one that has multiple phones for the real estate business. How can I reduce the number of phones that I have since I need one for sellers, one for tenants, etc. Can you have two numbers (other than a toll free which I know is possible) go to the same phone?

I know some of you think I am nuts having more than one phone, but I don’t like my businesses to be connected if they don’t need to be.

Jackie,

What service do you use (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)?

My issue is that being at my job, I need to have my phone(s) with me. Is it possible to have more than one number go to a mobile phone? At some point I will get a voicemail service for my tenants, but I will still have buyers/sellers to deal with. I want to get my tenants switched to the voicemail once they are “part of the team”.

Anonymous

Greg

This is how I solved the multiple phone issue

I got distinctive ring added to my phone. You get a completely different phone number and the phone rings a different way. It cost about $5 per month for this service.

So I advertise the seller number on marketing for sellers and I advertise the buyer/tenant number when I’m marketing for a new tenant or for a buyer.

So I know if they call 7653 ( sold) it is a seller call. If they call 2891 ( buy1) it is a buyer or renter call

Personally, I never use my cell phone for business. I don’t want to get a seller/tenant/buyer call when I’m driving down the road at 70 MPH.

so, I have all calls go to my office phone in Dallas which I can forward to the lake house or my cell phone if necessary.

You can also check in to gettng a teen line ( even if you don’t have a teen)

Anonymous

Greg

I use Verizon for both cell and home and office phones

I don’t know if you can get distinctive ring for cells — I bet you CAN

Jackie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.