Multiple Streams of Income

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • When I started real estate investing, I focused on wholesaling exclusively. Then I branched out to rehabs, buying subject-to or with seller financing, rentals, mobile homes, highest bidder sales, selling with seller financing, etc etc. Now I do my real estate investing in Panama.

I also wrote the Flip Deals book which I sell on Amazon in addition to here at CashFlowDepot. Some months I sell a lot of books and some months not so many books. I’m sure if I spent more time marketing the books I would have even better sales. I’ve also sold other products on Amazon and always done very well with sales there. It’s nice to have millions of Amazon buyers at your finger tips.

And CashFlowDepot.com.

And now, I have a tour company in Panama. I only do one 6-day tour once a month (usually).

I like having multiple streams of income.

What about you?
    Do you have multiple streams of income?
    Would you like to learn how to create multiple streams of income? If so, I could do a conference call about that topic after Christmas.

Jackie,
    Any time you want to talk on a topic I will be there to listen. I am looking forward to the conference call.

I am also looking forward to that topic.

Hi Jackie:
    I would be very interested in this topic after the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and all at CFD! Gary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.