My Help Discussion / COACHING

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OK – This is where I’m going to post my progress and ask for assistance getting started.

So far since I’ve joined this site I’ve listened to
    Jack Miller’s Face the Fear Factor
    Confidence
    Started going through Jackie Lange’s FLIP DEALS e-book
    Listened to the State of the Union Address where I became aware of and interested in Master Leasing, and Highest Bidder Sales but much work is needed on that front especially after hearing David Tilney’s cautious advice about being sure you have property management down before trying to get into the Master Leasing game. So although I have owned several homes I’ve never been a property manager. I’ll have to make sure I understand more specifically what he’s talking about.
    Listened to Master Leasing Magic
    Listened to AMA – ASK ME ANYTHING by Jackie Lange

QUESTION: There are 24 of these audio calls and it’s hard to determine which is the best one? Any help to give me the one I should really listen to? Or just all of them?

I’ve done some searching on my own for deals by going to Auctions near me and starting to build a buyer’s list.
    Saw a couple of deals in the Auction that interested me but I had to do some homework on the property before raising my hand to bid.

I was going through the process of investigating and one of the things I need to know is

QUESTION: What to do with a good deal that is owner occupied? Any thoughts from the group?

Ugh. I started looking at owner occupied homes and this looks like it could be time consuming and an overall ugly process!

I just got home from the Extreme Success Panama Retreat.

Glad to hear that you are taking advantage of all the training at CashFlowDepot.com If there are 24 lessons available on a particular topic, you should study all 24 of them.

It is always better to deal with the owner directly instead of sites like auction.com or MLS properties. Even if the house is occupied, you can still do a Highest Bidder Sale but you’ll close with your buyer faster if the house is vacant. PLUS.. the seller is much more motivated if the house is vacant so you’ll get a better price or terms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.