Need your help …who wants to be a star?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I get request every week from people who want to be a speaker on our weekly conference calls. They are usually someone who has not every done a deal or who has not done one in a long long time – and they almost always have a high priced product they want to pitch.

I respectively DECLINE!

That’s not what we’re looking for. And I know it’s not what you need.

If you’re out there doing some deals I’d love to have you as a guest speaker on the conference calls. Don’t worry, you don’t have to give away ALL your secrets but it would be great if you can share what you’re doing that working for you NOW ( not 5 years ago)

I’d rather NOT have a guest speaker than get someone who is not the “real deal” You guys & gals don’t need that. You get enough of it at the local REI clubs.

Send an email to [email protected] if you’d like to discuss your REI biz during a tuesday night call.

Jackie,

I just wanted to say thank you!! It’s hard enough trying to focus and implement what I am learning here without those outside “all content” pitches being introduced.

It seems like every week these guys and gals want to introduce you to their “really good friend” who just want to market their stuff.

FOCUS and ACTION are the keys to moving forward and being successful. It looks as if I have finally found a place that truly has its members best interests in mind as evidenced by your weekly conference calls and commitment to this site. Thanks again so very much.

Joe

Hi Joe

You can be sure that I have your SUCCESS in mind with everything I do
    at CashFlowDepot.com

We’re not the flavor of the month club here. We are absolutely committed
    to providing you with the information you need to be successful. That’s a
    promise I made to Jack Miller and it’s one I will keep forever.

I know it gets boring to hear from just ME on the conference calls lately. So,
    I’d like to find some other movers and shakers.

There’s a time and a place for everything but trying to convince someone who is
    brand new in this business to jump in to something that is over their head ( ie risky)
    is not what I’ll ever do. Success is good. Safe and successful is better.

I’d rather not do a deal than do a risky deal and that’s the best
    advice i can give everyone here too. And it’s what you’ll hear over and over
    again on the conference calls so it sinks in.

One bad deal can steal your dreams forever — it’s not worth it.

Jackie

Jackie,

I don’t think you are boring at all. I always learn something, and/or get reminded of something, when I listen to the conference calls that you do. I enjoy hearing others, but I’m quite happy just to listen to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.