New guy. In the Carolinas – Let me know if I can help you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • RE Investor since 2004. Experience with Mobile Home Parks (buy / sell and Manage 10+ years), SFR, Fix & Flip, Syndication.

Recovering MHP & Property Manager Also Personal Recourse Commercial borrower.

Pete Fortunato fan. Want to learn more about lending, Paper & Tax efficient real estate strategies.

Happy to contribute however I can.

Thanks,

Andy
    615-456-5391

Andy,

For lending, get Dyches Boddiford’s Hard Money Lending course.

For taxes, John Hyre will teach Advanced Strategies in Atlanta on January 20 and 21. When it comes to tax information for real estate investors, he’s incredible.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Thank you Bill!

Bill and Andy,

My name is Michelle Huang and I am from North Carolina. I just joined membership today!!!

I have a question for you two – I am full time investor and I don’t have any paperwork to refinance any of my rental properties. I did use DSCR funding to get some money out. However, I can’t find any lenders willing to do DSCR funding for mobile homes and manufactured homes. Do you know any?

Thanks,

Michelle
    984-244-8663

Michelle,

You are welcome to give me a call to discuss your situation.

I’m concerned when any investor is pulling money out of their investment properties (increasing their debt responsibility), especially when the financial portion of the real estate market is beginning to look a bit shaky.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Bill,

Please call me back. I called you twice and it went to your voice. It’s kind of urgent.

Thanks.

Michelle
    984-244-8663

Michelle,

Hope our conversation yesterday was of help to you.

Bill Cook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.