NEW Highest Bidder Sale

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I already had two Highest Bidder Sale scheduled for the weekend of May 1-2 but I got an opportunity to do one today that is much better than the other two so they are getting moved to after Mother’s Day.

The NEW one is appraised for $900,000
    My option price is $500,000
    the seller has a loan of about $450,000

The house is in perfect condition and decorated to the TEE.

This will be a really fun sale. I bet I get at least 400-500 people there and get close to $700,000 for this one – maybe more.

I love this business!

Jackie

p.s. I’m hiring a video guy to come video tape me doing the Highest Bidder Sale open house and the round robin so we’ll have some additional training materials for doing a Highest Bidder Sale. I think that will be helpful…

Wow!! That’s going to be one sweet deal.
    Thanks for thinking of us with the video. I can’t wait to see it.
    Good luck
    Dee

A quick question Jackie.
    Do you get a new appraisal before you start putting together your deal for your highest bidder sale?

I would think in this day in markets everything has changed when they first tried to sell the house.

Thanks,
    Dee

Anonymous

An appraisal is worthless. It is based on sold properties. These days active listings are the real comps.

So, instead of an appraisal I pull up comps of solds, look at active listings, then just do a WAG about the price (WAG = wild ___ guess_

I do always have the owner get a home inspection and I have the report available at the open house. Since their offer must have no contingencies they need the inspection report.

This is the one I’m doing May 1-2 == http://www.highestbiddersale.com/members/partypalace/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.