New Look Coming to CashFlowDepot soon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I hope to have everything finished by Monday, Jan 16th

Let me know what you think.

Jackie,
    I like the new colors.
    Don Wede

Me too. Very nice!

Ditto Don’s comment. The new colors are eye-catchy and easy to read. Look forward to getting into it more once updates are complete tomorrow.

Hank

Like the new colors!

Darcy

I have tried to access/read some Blog articles however it asks for a login or register despite already being logged in? When I click on either login or register it moves to asking if I’ve forgotten or want to reset a password. Am I doing something wrong?

Hank

Hank

I’ve been having problems with the module that has all the blogs. Not sure why but I’m working on solving the problems.

All of the articles on the blog are also in the learn about section.

for example, if you want to read the master lease article, just click on Landlording and you’ll see a lot of articles at the bottom of the page

or read a lot of articles about mobile home investing.

I’m working on transitioning all the articles over to the more attractive look like we have at the blog.

But until I solve the access problem, I have disabled access to the blog page. I hope to get it fixed this weekend.

Thanks. I saw the blog as something new and decided to test/check it out. Will look up the master lease stuff in the Landlording section.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.