New Look in the Member Area at CashFlowDepot.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • After you log in to CashFlowDepot.com, you will see a whole new look. Everything you need to get access to is on ONE page. Let me know what you think.

I’ve also consolidated the Forum.

Suggestions and comments welcome

Much easier to use. Thanks Jackie.

Hank

I have a confuzzlement (is that a word?). I’m not sure if the “Off Topic” section was consolidated out of existence, or if I just haven’t found it yet. It certainly served a useful purpose.

–Dee

I removed (actually hid) the Off Topic area because I want to stay ON-Topic about Real Estate investing and all things which affect it.

I also removed or hid all sections which did not get much traffic – like asset protection, 1031 exchanges, etc.

I kept the current events and news section for information which could help or hurt our real estate businesses. We need to stay on top of this.

Hopefully the new layout is easier to navigate. You can find everything on one page.

I still need to do a few more things which I will be working on this weekend. I want to add a link to go back to THIS page from all training sections. You can click on THE DEPOT in the breadcrumb but many people don’t know about that so I’m adding a link.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you Jackie. I like it miuch better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.