New Member Introduction

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

My name is Julian Trillana. Stumbled upon here as I was looking to learn more about creative financing, and so glad I did! I’m a long term buy and hold investor with a small portfolio of single family and small multi family properties in the Chicagoland area. My goal is to generate enough income to retire my parents and in-laws, and eventually replace my wife’s and my W-2.

Currently going through all of Jack Miller’s recordings, what a wealth of information. Like drinking from a fire hose! Found it interesting to hear that he went through CCIM and wasn’t able to receive the designation! I’m also taking CCIM courses in pursuit of learning more about commercial real estate. Hoping to combine everything I’m learning into creating some deals.

I’d love to connect with you all and provide value where I can!

Welcome aboard, Julian.

it’s good to know that Jack is still positively affecting investors’ lives.

If you want to know who the GOAT of single-family real estate investing is, it’s Jack.

As you study his course, realize Jack passed in 2009. This means much of his tax advice is wrong. That said, most of his structuring advice is deal on!

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

PS Be sure to read Jack’s Common Wealth newsletters.

Hey Julian-welcome aboard. I too am in the Peoples Republic of Illinois just west of you in the Rockford area. We should compare notes sometime.
    Greg

Welcome Julian,
    Wealth of knowledge one here. Best of Luck.
    Don

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.