New Member – Randy Jones

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi, my name is Randy Jones and I live in the Las Vegas Valley area. My wife and I are tired of working for someone else and want the freedom to do what we want to do when we want to do it. I have read some of Lonnie Scruggs books on mobile home investing, but just never got over the fear of getting out there and doing anything (basically because I wasn’t sure if there was any way to make money in this area). I’m ready to make that change and do something about it now though! And I’m hoping that being involved with this site will help me. Looking forward to making some money with real estate!

HI Randy

Welcome to the group!

While mobile homes are a good way to make cash flow, I think you’d do better to start with wholesale flips using Options — this will produce chunks of cash. . And then add master leasing/sandwich leasing which will provide cash flow. Some of our members have been able to get up to $7000 per month in cash flow within 2 years (how do you spell FREEDOM? Cash Flow!)

In the new member bonuses, check out my book Flip Deals. It will teach you how to get an option on a property then wholesale it. Check out the training modules about wholesaling too. My daughter did two wholesale deals last week.. she talked about them in a recent coaching call.

Click on the LEARN button on the left to get to the Coaching Calls and Training Modules.

To learn about master leasing and options, see the module about Options and Leases. There is a 2 hour video training about master leasing.

We are all here to help you reach your goals. If you have any questions, please post them in the forum.

Thanks again for joining CashFlowDepot

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.