New Training Materials

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I really liked the phonecall last night (mostly because I am advertising for a new rentals website I just put up). You and the speaker both talked about meta quite a bit. I think I understand the concept, but how do you make the most it? I know keywords will drive traffic to your website. What can I do to impliment this?

Anonymous

Greg,

I just added a tutorial about adding meta tags to your web site. You;’ll need to get in to the SOURCE CODE
    Check out the Learning Center – Marketing

jackie

Anonymous

On the conference call last night, we talked about using internet marketing and web sites in your real estate business.

I just added some VIDEOS in the Learning Center about how to get a FREE web site — and a VIDEO about basic pay-per-click marketing

Post your questions about web sites and internet marketing here in the forum.

I’ve been to just as many internet marketing seminars as real estate seminars. It is a fascinating topic to me.

the recording of the conference call will be available on Wednesday afternoon.

Anonymous

In the Learning Center, look in the foreclosure section to find several more articles by Jack Miller about buying foreclosures.

Anonymous

If the whole web site, domain name, internet marketing things sounds overwhelming to you – but you know you need it (and you do) — then you should check out http://www.ExtremeSuccessGroup.com where you’ll be able to use the BEST real estate domain names, Lead Generating Web sites already complete, Hosting taken care of, and more.

crewealth members get a discount.

You’ll get an exclusive license for YOUR marketing area.

Nine years ago, I was the first company to offer this kind of serve. I have offices nationwide and we’re growing.

I currently have openings available in:

Tampa Florida
    Palm Beach Florida
    Miami Florida
    Portland Oregon
    San Antonio Texas
    and other TOP markets

Go to http://www.ExtremeSuccessGroup.com for more details or Call me at 972-496-6032 to see if your area is available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.