Non-disclosure states and comps

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Michelle,

I’ve found the information on some of the services sites to be quite accurate. It has a lot of other benefits besides just comps.

You can join your Realtor association as an AFFILIATE to get SOLd information. You don’t need to get your license to do that.
    IN Dallas, it’s about $250 to join the realtor association and $100 every 3 months for MLS access to sold info.

You can also team up with a Realtor or an Appraisor to get comps or access to mls.

Jackie

Hello, I live in Houston and have been going back and forth on whether or not I should get my real estate license so that I can have access to the MLS. We have a couple of internet services that you can subscribe to in order to get recent sales but whenever I ask other investors about these sites they don’t seem to have much faith in them.

I was just wondering how those of you that live in non-disclosure states and do not have access to MLS go about getting your comps?

Thanks,
    Michelle

Michelle,

A couple of other options to get comps:
    1. Subscribe to a service such as
    DataQuick.com

2. If you do a lot of business with one title company ask them to give you access to do your own property profiles.

I do pretty much all of my business with Stewart Title and they used to use Data Quick but have recently switched to Profilez.

The comps are pretty good.
    They provide access to me free of charge but I would be willing to pay if it were necessary.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.