Organized

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

We’re working on a plan for revamping CREWealth to provide you with the best way to learn creative real estate investing techniques and strategies.

Would it be better to have the Learning center divided in to beginner, intermediate and advanced strategies? Or do you prefer to keep it like it is with video, audio, and written lessons?

What’s not here that you wish we had?

What do we need more of?

Your feedback is really appreciated.

You may post your answers here or email them to me at [email protected]

I like the Learning center organized by topic at the first level. After that, the video/audio/text division is not so important. Subcategories, or beginner/intermediate/advanced would be OK.

One thing that I like is when I go to the Learning Center by default I see the newest items first, so I can tell which items I haven’t seen yet. This makes it easy to see at a glance what’s new. However, if I go into a topic, like “conference calls” or “options”, then I’m stuck in that topic for a few days until it “forgets”. It would be good to be able to go into a topic to drill down into it, then clear that topic to get back to the default behavior of newest items first.

The main thing that is missing for me is sample documents. It would be very useful to have some samples of some of the documents used for the different techniques. I know that these would need to be reviewed and possibly tailored for different states, but it’s a lot easier to get them reviewed than it is to get a document drafted from scratch.
    – dan

Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback Daniel.

There are plenty of sample documents in the workbook for Foundations of Wealth which you can download in the Learning Center.

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.