Package Deal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I me this Gentleman while farming for houses, I have been in touch with him for the past 3 years, he contacted us two weeks ago and said that he had a stroke and wanted to move back to Europe to be with family.
    He has a package of 4 rental houses in very good neighborhood in Dekalb County GA. 3 of the homes have been rented for more than 3 years and one just rented.
    I checked in Zillow and two 2 bed/1 bath homes are 85 K and 90K both rented for $800/mo. one 3/1.5 is rented for $950/mo and is about 91 K. one 2/1 is in very good area and is rented to a Physician for $950/mo. Two house have build-able lots that he wants to sell too.
    He agrees that he will have to take a discount for selling as a package.I have asked him to come up with the prices.
    I would like to know how I can find a good investors in this deal. I have 6 rentals in my name and the bank said no. I could put $110 in the deal. I would consider 5 year money at reasonable rate or someone who will put $$ for half upside.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

if you want to keep the houses, buy them with seller financing.
    he still gets cash flow with no landlord headaches

if you want to sell to other investors, just get an option.

there is NO need to get a loan to buy them.

Talk to Dyches Boddiford after you get more numbers on the deal.
    He may be your money man or your buyer since it is his backyard

Let us know what happens

Good luck
    jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.