Panama HIghest Bidder Sales

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • A friend who lives in Panama attended the CashFlowDepot Convention. She’s fired up to do some Highest Bidder Sales in Panama after getting all the detailed training. So I agreed to help her get going with Highest Bidder Sales in Panama

In the next month, we will be doing these

a house with a pool near El Valle, about 30 minutes to the Pacific Ocean. Retail is $240,000

A package of houses and land in Puerto Armuellas (near the Costa Rica border) and the most affordable beach town in Panama. This will have a 4 plex, several single family houses, a commercial building facing the Pacific Ocean, and several building lots next to the Pacific Ocean .. starting at $15,000 retail. ( we plan to do a 2-day magic bus for this sale)

And I should be adding a beautiful condo in Panama city that faces the marina at Amador Causeway.

I may also do a coffee farm in Boquete that has a beautiful 4,000sf house plus a rental property.

Highest Bidder Sales work anywhere!

I will publish the results of these Highest Bidder Sales here

I should also mention that the videographer who taped the whole Panama convention is from France. He told us about a farm house is has for sale a little south of Paris. He’s currently paying $1000 a month on a mortgage and just wants someone to take over the payments. He may even pay someone to take over the payments. I think we found a taker at the Convention.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.