Peter Fortunato on Tuesday conference Call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I wanted to send out an early reminder that the conference call on Tuesday, January 27th will feature PETER FORTUNATO! This call is for Cash Flow Depot members ONLY!

If you been on any of Jack’s December cruises you know that Peter goes to the Lido deck to answer
    questions after dinner.

Well, this conference call will be just like the Lido deck without the cruise ship.

Be ready to take advantage of this opportunity to ask Peter Fortunato your most pressing questions on Tuesday night. Or… you may email them to me at [email protected] and I will ask the question for you.

See the call in times and number below — PLUS SPECIAL RULES for this call:

Call in time:

8:00 pm Eastern
    7:00 pm Central
    6:00 pm Mountain
    5:00 pm Pacific

Call in number:

1-218-936-7999
    Access Code 770292#

SPECIAL RULES:

When you call in, you will be asked to press 1 to acknowledge that the call is being recorded. IMMEDIATELY after that please press STAR 6 (*6) to mute your line. This will minimize the background noise.

The call will NOT start until everyone has muted their line. If I have to mute yoUR line for you YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNMUTE IT TO ASK QUESTIONS.

When you have a question for Peter, you should press *6 again. Then WAIT for me to call out your AREA CODE before you ask your question. Example:

I will say, area code 512 may ask your question now.

that is when you can talk.

Please WAIT for your area code to be called out so we don’t have 100 people trying to talk at the same time.

As soon as your question has been answered, please press *6 again to mute your lilne.

Remember that you can also email your questions to [email protected] and I will ask it for you.

NOTICE:

Even though this call is being recorded, there is no guarantee that the recording will be made available on the CashFlowDepot.com web site. Peter will need to listen to, possibly edit, and approve the recording before it is made available. He may decide that he does NOT want the recording of the call to be available.

So, if you want to listen to what Peter Fortunato has to say then you really need to make time to be ON THE CALL.

So …. for those of us w/ standing conflicts on Tuesdays …. has Pete o.k.’d the release of the tape?

Anonymous

Nope– I will not be able to release any of the Peter Fortunato conference calls.

We’ll be doing another one in a month and it will not be recorded.

sorry folks

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.