Property I found driving neighborhoods

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

I was driving a local neighborhood yesterday and came across a property that I think could be a good candidate to wholesale (or something else).

While the house is in decent shape, it’s definitely on the lower end of the neighborhood and what caught my attention was the overflowing mailbox and flyers on the doorstep.

So, I did a bit of research online and here’s what I found.

As of 8/1/13 there is a listing for the current owner. There is also a quitclaim deed that took place on that same date that looks like there was a transfer of ownership from a parent to the child through their trust.

Here’s the details I found on the deed with (hopefully) any personal identification stuff blurred out

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s3/sh/80d8cf1d-3a9e-411e-b827-b16bfbdb1c01/1b40a6097b7c11476a17b0f412d861b0

I also found that this person that is on the quitclaim deed appears to live in AZ (not CA where the property is).

I’m not really familiar with quitclaim deeds so I’m curious if someone could help shed some light on this for me and how that may influence the deal.

My assumption is that the next step would be to try and contact the person and get more details, ask the questions from the seller questionnaire, etc. but on the surface, this seems like a pretty good potential candidate, doesn’t it?

Let me know if I’m on the right track and if there’s any advice you may have :).

Thanks!

-Curt

Curt,
    Don’t worry about the quit claim deed, common practice. Get in touch with the current deed holder and see whats up with the property. If you can not reach the deed holder try the party that deeded it to them.

Don Wede

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.