Question about MH in TX

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hey everyone. I am semi-new member living in Austin TX. We moved here a little over a year ago from Raleigh NC. I was looking at working on some mobile home deals (lonnie deals) and after speaking with a few individuals they have mentioned about new laws in TX that require MH’s to be sold as land home package only. Knowing that you cant believe all that you hear, I just wanted to reach out to the group to see if there were any of you that may have some info on it? I have done some searches but havent turned up much.

I hope to get a few MH’s done and then move into MH parks. My real interest is to have several 100+ unit parks to add to my portfolio.

And if any of you are in the Austin, TX area, I would sure like to meet up with you. In Raleigh we had an outstanding real estate club (500 members strong), but I havent been able to find that here yet. I miss hanging out with like minded individuals.

Thanks
    Craig Ramsey

HI Craig

sounds like your competition is trying to scare you away from the gold mine.

I’m from Texas and follow the laws there plus get quarterly updates from my real estate attorney.

I ASSURE you that there is no law that you can only sell mobile homes as land/home packages

You can sell mobile homes in a park ( without the land)!

There is a rei club in austin. I’ll see what I can do to find info about it.
    My son and daughter lived in austin until a few months ago. It’s a great market for investing.

I also know several guys in Austin who do a high volume of mobile home ( lonnie type) deals.
    I’ll see if they will contact you to network.

Just got for it

Jackie

Awesome! Thanks for answering my question. I would love to meet with your contacts in Austin to network with. if they are willing, please ask them to give me a call or shoot me an email!

Craig Ramsey
    [email protected]
    cell – 919-333-8605

Thanks again! I’m excited to get started in the Austin market since it is so hot right now!

You should be hearing from Gene Finley soon.

I did. He called today. Thanks for putting me in touch with him. Hope to meet with him later this week to talk about the area and get to know each other.

Thanks
    Craig

Craig

He has a lot of experience with mobile homes, options, deal making… and the Austin market. And he’s an honest, straight shooter you can trust.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.