Ray Trounday

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

I am new member today. I am based in the SF Bay Area in California. I am looking to further my real estate knowledge and leverage the knowledge of folks on this site. I have had a couple of deals go south on me and working through a situation in Phoenix AZ which I will post at some point in the appropriate forum. For the past year, I have been sending letters to absentee owners of properties with an 60 min driving distance. I have had a few nibbles but nothing has come of the effort yet.

-Ray

HI Ray

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot family!

Absentee owners are not a good list to mail to. Unless their house is vacant or they have a tenant who is not paying, they have no reason to sell.

You will do much better if you focus on VACANT houses. If they are in fairly good condition, they will be ideal candidates to buy with seller financing, lease option, master lease, or to get an option then do a highest bidder sale.

You can also get a list of evictions and mail to them. Some of these will be long distance landlords who will be motivated.

For wholesale flips, market to code violations and dead meters.

Best of Success!

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.