Sales Team Live

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I used it with an old partner of mine back in 2006-2007 just for the direct mail reason. The system was real slow when you wanted to add a lead and could not upload that many files. Also, it was very expensive sign-up and we had to stop because the leads did not come in any more, MARKET CHANGE. The best thing have to offer is the mail pieces I think. I have not look at it now but I am pretty sure they made some chnages to there software? Hopefully the price also! Make your own post cards, buy a mailing list and send them out, will be a lot cheaper.

Anonymous

I’ve heard a lot of negative things about it.

You’d do much better to subscribe to RealQuest so you can create your own mailing list
    then use USPS to upload list and send postcards for a FRACTION of the cost of Sales Team.

Jackie- Do you use RealQuest for your mailing list? What is your ratio of return postcards you get back if you mail say 500?

Have you ever used MellissaData.com or Salesgenie.com before?

Hello,

Curious if anyone has had any first hand experience with using Sales Team Live to do direct mail.

Would appreciate feedback both positive and negative about their system, bang for your buck, results, etc.

Thank you in advance.
    Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.