See you in LV

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    I just signed up for the Las Vegas seminar so I’ll see you there. I noticed that the seminar is on Sat-Mon, but you have special hotel rates starting on Thursday. I was going to arrive Friday night, but wondered if I was going to miss anything on Friday? Hoping to get some good ideas that I can use to boost my cash flow, which is not too good right now.
    – dan

Anonymous

Hey Dan

I’m glad you’re coming to Vegas. You’ll get a TON of ideas to boost your cash flow AND Cash. There’s nothing going on official on Friday night though I’m sure many of us will be hanging out together. I arrive about 3 pm on Friday.

We got the special rate for Thursday & Friday just in case some wanted to come in early to take in some of the shows and play.

Jackie

I’m bringing my son to this seminar. I want him to get the real estate *bug*. *S*

I think this is the perfect Event for learning more, getting motivated and being about to USE what we learn.

We will arrive on Friday also to see a little of the bright lights before getting down to business.

I’m totally excited about the seminar!! Can’t wait!

Anonymous

This seminar will be full of fantastic ideas for everyone.

Full time investors will get just as much out of this even as part timers.

Can’t wait to see everyone in Vegas

Jackie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.