Selling your Lien Note to another investor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I finally got into the market! After sitting on the sidelines for a few years I took the plunge! What a wonderful experience…

Here is the situation: I bought several mobile homes, fixed them up and sold them. Holding the note on each of them as a lien. Now that I am out of my own money I want to come up with another way to get money available for more projects. I don’t want to bring in another investor until I am a little more experienced but here is my thought. I have a contact for a person who buys mobile homes and carries the note as I do. He doesn’t want to do the fix-up, marketing and selling of the property. My idea is to sell him the note to several of my sold mobile homes. Are there any information you guys can pass along or articles in the depot that will educate me on the process? Any info would be great!

What about partnering with the other guy? He provides the $$$$ while you do the rehab, mgmt, and reselling. Both of you make more than you would otherwise. He has the money and you have the other skills.

If it is ok with Jackie you can give me a call. I have done this many times

Don Wede

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.