Start the New Year Right Call

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Do you know when that call will be posted in the premium membership section? I was unable to make
    the Tuesday night call.

It’s there but not allowing me to listen: (

Wally, I just tried several of those calls, and all of them played for me without problems. And at the moment I’m running on an ancient backup XP machine until I get my Win 7 machines rebuilt. Not that I know what might be happening on your machine, but sometimes PCs get balky. Sometimes the speaker gets turned off without being noticed or remembered. Sometimes the PC’s sound card volume gets reset to zero. Just as a check, are you able to hear any sound from any YouTube video? That’s my usual check to see if there’s something gone haywire on my PC or its settings.

–Dee

The replay of the call about the new year was posted in the Investor Success area of the Premium Member training. You need to be a Premium Member to listen to the replay (annual or monthly)

reminder the 17th is the State of the Union call with an all-star cast who will share their predictions and cautions for 2017 – you don’t want to miss this call!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.