Super Special on Lonnie Scruggs’s 3 Books

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

There?s been a tremendous interest in learning how to do ?Lonnie Deals? The reason is because you can get in to the deal cheap (often less than $2000) , get all your money back in less than a year, and create a cash flow stream that can last indefinitely.

With so many foreclosures, many are looking for an affordable place to live. A mobile home is the most affordable living available. So there?s an increase demand for mobile homes!

Want to learn how you can get in on this easy and lucrative business too?

This is the perfect time because Lonnie Scruggs is offering a SUPER SPECIAL on his three books:

Deals on Wheels
    Making Money with Mobile Homes
    Take the Mystery out of Money.

These 3 books combines will teach you everything you need to know how to make money with mobile homes by dong Lonnie Deals. They also contain all the paperwork you need. And you?ll learn how to find the deals without spending a penny on marketing.

For a limited time, you can purchase ALL three books for only $99 and that includes shipping.

Just go to http://www.LonnieScruggs.net to pick up your copy of these 3 books for only $99 while supplies last.

Hurry, this offer won?t last long.

To Your Extreme Success

Jackie Lange

P.S. I?ve done many Lonnie Deals myself.

My typical Lonnie deal would cost me $1500 – $1800 to buy, I?d sell with seller financing and get $1000 – $1500 down, then have a $275 a month cash flow.

Compare that to a $275 a month cash flow on a rental property with a big fat mortgage and you can see why Lonnie Deals are so popular.

Get Lonnie?s THREE books for only $99 HERE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.