Tell Us About Your Deals

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • When I was cleaning out my office for the move to Panama, I realized how many stories are behind each one of the deals I have done, a little more than 1,000 deals! I looked through some of the files from previous deals and could vividly remember the details of that house and the sellers circumstance.

A long time ago, i got the domain name http://www.everyhousetellsastory.com with the intention that someday I’d write a book of my favorite real estate deals – that will probably never happen… but

I thought it would be fun to make Monday our deal story day. I’ll start it out with some of my deal stories but I’d really like for you to share some of your deals with the group too.

Please send your deal stories to [email protected]

with your permission, I’ll include your name. If you’re prefer that I don’t share your name I will not. It would be a good idea for me to add them to the web site someplace too.

The more details the better. People want to know

1. how did you get the lead
    2. what was the sellers circumstances
    3. what solution did you come up with — why
    4. where there other solutions you considered
    5. what was the purchase price vs. the retail value & what were repair costs
    6. what was your exit strategy — why — how long was the turn around time
    7. any other details you’d like to share

check out the blog — I already posted one deal story and have several more which have been submitted. I’ll get them posted soon. Plus I will start writing about some of my deals too

come on folks — i know you’re doing deals. Let’s hear about them.

Even the ones that did not go so well… there’s a lesson in them too.

send your deals stories to [email protected]

I’ll have a new DEAL STORY posted in the blog on Monday ( every monday)

Send me your deal stories to add to the list.

I still need to write up some of my deal stories – but I’ve just been too busy these last couple of weeks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.