The Art of the Deal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • This book was recommended to me 20 years ago when I had a sales job and I passed on reading it until the past couple weeks. Big mistake, I might have gotten into real estate investing 5-10 years earlier if I had. I’m glad the political season inspired me to read this book since my professional development did not many years ago.

Donald Trump’s book is one we all can learn from and confirm how the basics Jackie teaches are used in big time transactions too. The single family residence (SFR) basics we have learned and attempt to put to use everyday, Trump did it with many more $0000000s behind the dollar sign on his deals.

Low or nothing down
    Contingency clauses
    Extensive research
    Onsite inspections
    Structuring “the deal”
    etc

The basics appear the almost same for his mega deals and our SFR transactions. It is a quick read for those of us enjoying the joy of the transaction – happy reading.

I read that book when it first came out. It’s time for a re-read. It had a lot of great ideas about negotiating and avoiding risks.

This was one lookup I couldn’t resist:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_19?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=the+art+of+the+deal+donald+trump&sprefix=the+art+of+the+deal%2Caps%2C214

Something I spotted that all you instant-gratification addicts out there might care to know: “The Art of the Deal” is also available as a Kindle ebook.

–Dee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.