The Next 30 Days

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

What are you going to do within the next 30 days to get a deal closed and put money in your pocket?

Jackie:
    I am focusing on wholesaling to start with; as per your suggestion to me….and I believe you had also suggested master leases…

I have met more investors via the techniques you list in your ebook;
    * I have noticed (I think; or perhaps am being too sensitive) that they seem to be uncomfortable when they see me (eg at foreclosure auctions etc) going to talk to other possible investors when I have just finished writing down their target areas/etc….
    I know you had said to never ever play one investor off the other; so am concerned about how to handle this; I want to continue to build my list of investors so that I am sure that I have at least the 10 who have all cash to close asap as per your suggestion…I think that I still need to add about 6 more who are all cash; the rest of my investors seem to need 2 weeks to get their money together; or even 30 -45 days….

Also, I am trying to avoid being sidetracked as you warned against; but I see that the master leasing course (tilney’s) will be taught on the west coast in october….I want to go take that course per your suggesting it to me ..do you think this is too much sidetracking? I also want to take Pete Fortunato’s Money course ; he too will be on west coast but his seminar is same time as Tilney’s unfortunately….In order to profit most during this market; which of the two courses do you think are higher priority for me;an agent and creative investor? Or do you think I should strictly limit my focus to wholesaling for now?

In about a week I should have all my investors pulled together; and will start looking for the ppts: What is THE fastest, most efficient way to find the properties? I can do mailings, I suppose, but am primarily looking for fast/efficient; and am willing to door knock or whatever it takes to do this first wholesale deal. For a busy person; which methods do you think are higher priority?

Donna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.